Software Java Developer
Currently working with a California based startup company in the E-commerce space that is building out a subscription based software platform that allows users to better organize and view their online orders and inventory. They are currently looking for a Software Java developer strong with back end and Microservices.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of hands-on coding experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Heavy back end, Microservices, restAPI, Webservices
- Experience building out cloud native applications
What You Will Be Doing
- Java development
- Microservices, restAPI, Webservices
- 85% Hands on coding
- 15% collaborating with team/ coming up with design/architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Vacation PTO
- Perks - Meals/Snacks, Beer Wednesdays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.