Robotics Automation Engineer
Established bio tech company that is doing the most cutting edge research in biochemical engineering is looking to add a few engineers to their robotics automation team. This group is responsible for the automation of the robotics system used to run research and experiments. Looking for an engineer with a pension for system coordination and automation
Required Skills & Experience
- Background in automating complex systems
- Experience programming with Scala or Python
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in biotech
- Proven ability to understand how individual work effects a large system
- 100% Hands on
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.