Java Software Engineer
A growing software shop in Miracle Mile is growing their backend Java development team and looking for their next long term cohort! Building a suite of products that help companies automate and manage their human resources responsibilities, these guys have been in business since 2007 and have grown over 50% in the last two years.
As part of this 300-person company, you would join a team of engineers who pride themselves on building one of the smartest, most highly-configurable cloud-based solutions available in the industry, that users can access from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop (or PC, if you’re old school). Built using the latest Java and RESTful Microservices, as an engineer you will not only be abler to work on bleeding-edge technology, you’ll also enjoy the stability of a company who has already proven themselves as the market leading SaaS company in this space.
Required Skills & Experience
- Java8 (or solid Java7 experience with the desire to learn new technologies)
- Spring Boot or MVC
- Microservices and API development experience
- Cloud-based deployment experience a strongly desired (AWS—EC2, S3, Lambda, Kinesis)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- A strong willingness to work on new technologies, and keep up with the latest
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% new hands-on coding using Java8
- 100% team collaboration on design & architecture
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great health insurance (including Vision and Dental) with affordable premiums
- Generous paid time off policy and several holidays included
- Casual work environment
- Fully-stocked kitchen and gym onsite!
- 401k policy, as well as bonuses and raise structures
- Lots of growth opportunity, promotions from within.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.