This crucial role will be responsible for Windows Server Management, VMWare Virtualization, SAN Storage Management, and Active Directory Management. Duties include physical and virtual Windows server builds, provisioning SAN storage, and Active Directory administration. Ongoing projects include Active Directory 2016 Upgrade, Windows Server 2008 Upgrade, Disaster Recovery Plan Execution, and multiple application hardware upgrades.
Required Skills & Experience
- Become familiar with the company's infrastructure (Servers, Storage, Active Directory)
- Build-out of new server infrastructure related to projects.
- Migration of SAN storage to new hardware.
- Day to day monitoring of server health.
- Day to day monitoring of Active Directory health.\Ability to follow strict ITSM and Security practices / policies.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies to manage Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, Bash, or the ability to learn them.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10 years’ experience with Windows Server Operating System
- 5 years’ experience working with Active Directory
- 5 years’ experience with VMWare
- 5 years’ experience with SAN Storage
What You Will Be Doing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.