Software Developer / Data Engineer
Are you interested in joining the healthcare space? If so, we have a Chicago based role for you! We’re partnered with one of the most recognizable brands in the city, and they’re hiring for Software Engineers. You’d work on enhancing their data platform while working with cutting edge technology.
The ideal candidate will come from a computer science background, and will have some professional experience developing software. They work mostly with Java and Scala, while using Spark and Kafka for data ingestion. Candidates don’t need to be experienced with all of the listed technologies, but experience with them is huge.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with OOP programming
- Java (preferred)
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Exposure to cloud technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing data ingestion pipelines
- Spark (best)
- Experience with nonrelational databases
- Experience with functional programming in Scala
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Software Development
- 25% Data Engineering
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.