This company works in the energy logistics space. They are looking to bring on a Database administrator to work hands on with Windows, SQL Server, to maintain 120 servers as well as enhancing and improving overall database environment. Down the road this company is moving towards the cloud so Azure or cloud experience is a plus. This role can be remote.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience
- Have experience using SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Experience in a Windows environment
- Strong coding capabilities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a cloud computing environment is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% SQL Server
- 100% Hands On
Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE gai
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.