Data Scientist / NLP
Are you interested in working with Natural Language Processing? If so, we’re working with a client in the CPG space that’s hiring for Data Scientists! They have a project to help make food item ingredients more easily accessible to consumers. They’re building a project that scrapes restaurant menus and provides nutrition information on various items.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience with Machine Learning, and should be comfortable building models in Python. Candidates that have professionally used NLP will be strongly considered. They’re models are pushed into production with AWS Redshift, so experience deploying models is a huge plus. Apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Machine Learning
- Numpy, Pandas, Sci-kit learn
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- BS in relevant field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with deep learning tools
- Experience deploying models into production
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Python
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.