Software Engineer / AR/VR / Automotive / Menlo Park
Our client in Menlo Park is developing a holographic display technology for mobile devices and in-cardisplays making screens jump out at you. You will be working at the forefront of this ground breaking display technology. By applying nanotechnology to give any display the ability to produce immersive “holographic” displays without glasses. Want to learn new technologies and be on the forefront of 3D technology? Apply now.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in software development, utilizing C/C++ or Java
- Experience in Android platform development specifically focused on graphics, .
- Extensive hands-on development in C/C++ on embedded systems is a must.
- Experience with operating systems internals for mobile devices such as ARM ISA, Linux Kernels, and device drivers
- Knowledge in low level software areas
- Minimum BS degree in EE, CE, CS or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Android application development
- Experienced with multi-core/multi-CPU environments
- Building API interfaces
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible Work Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.