Java Support Engineer
One of those most innovative start-ups in Santa Monica, recently acquired by a large financial corporation, is looking to add Server Side Java engineer to their growing software development team. Specializing in a security platform for ecommerce companies, this small organization is seeking an individual with experience building highly scalable, high availability Java web Services.
There are tons of benefits to this opportunity. Not only is it an awesome opportunity to get in at the ground floor with a company who will only be growing over the coming years, you will enjoy perks like full and comprehensive benefits, generous paid vacation, 401k with a match, a relaxed and casual work environment and flexible scheduling, monthly company outings, and weekly catered lunches.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years in Java software engineering
- Experience building scalable, high traffic applications and knowledge of server architectures necessary for this environment (WebLogic, Websphere, Tomcat)
- Database experience (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Continuous integration
- Unit Testing
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands on software development using Java enterprise technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, and dental
- 401k with a match
- Generous PTO
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Flexible schedule
- Casual work environment
- Company outings
- Startup culture!