A digital transformation company that designs and implements Artificial Intelligence within the business environment is hiring a DevOps Engineer to help build out the CI/CD pipeline and set up cloud infrastructure. This candidate will join the DevOps team and will be automating the infrastructure to improve the environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or background in Mathematic and Statistics; Master’s or other advanced degree a plus
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a DevOps related environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building out CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with scripting tools such as Bash and Python
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% AWS
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.