Senior iOS Engineer
We are working with a health tech startup that is hiring a Senior iOS Developer. This company uses IoT technology to make life-saving improvements to the safety and speed of medical care. This is a cutting-edge company making a real difference in the healthcare space.
They are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join their team to build a scalable core system and help optimize their platform using 100% Swift. They are targeting iOS Developers who are interested in IoT tech and have experience in MVC and MVVM architecture, as well as REST APIs, Unit Testing, and Cocoa Pods. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work in a small, focused startup environment alongside industry experts in the latest iOS technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in Swift
- Experience with MVC and MVVM architecture
- Background working with RESTful Web Services and APIs
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Excellent communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Cocoa Pods
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field
- Motivated self-starter
- Experience in Node.js or Ruby is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Swift Development
- 85% Hands-on Coding
- 15% Coordinating with other teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Health Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Dog Friendly Office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.