Senior MERN Developer
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- 5+ years developing web applications in a full-stack capacity
- Experience on AWS platform
- Passion for code
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical fields
- Adaptive fast learner
- Flexible with a passion to make a difference
- Personal projects (stackoverflow/ github) work readily available
- Demonstrated commitment to technology and development best practices
Generous compensation: Up to $160,000, DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Generous PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.