Senior Data Engineer
An established HR Management software company located right in NYC is actively looking to hire a Senior Data Engineer to assist with leveling up their platform and helping with it’s overall performance. They have clients nationwide across all industries. They believe that good companies are mission driven and care about their employees. They provide the necessary tech required to help empower a companies employees.
This person would be working on a next generation data warehouse and helping build a streaming platform. The ideal candidate would also have experience with mentorship and helping lead fellow team members. They are looking for a Data Engineer who is proficient with Java, Scala, Python or Go. It requires experience with Spark as well as streaming technologies like Kafka.
Any experience with Machine Learning is a big plus but not required. This role is hands on, it requires building pipelines in real time and having the ability to come up with creative solutions, which support the total business infrastructure.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Data Engineer experience
- 2+ years building Data frameworks
- Fluent in Scala or Python
- Experience with Java or Go
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Kafka
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Streaming Solutions
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Looker
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190kyear, DOE
Your benefits will include:
- Full Medical/vision/dental Insurance with multiple plan options
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Competitive compensation package including company equity.
- Paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Individual Learning and Development fund and professional training.
- Generous leave and flexible hours.
- Daily catered lunch and a fully stocked kitchen.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.