Late-stage startup in the industrial industry is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team of 2. You will be responsible for helping them move into microservices, revamp their monitoring and metrics solutions, and utilize AWS more efficiently.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience working in an AWS environment
- Experience using Docker in production
- Strong scripting experience
- Experience working with monitoring and logging tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using kubernetes
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% AWS
- 30% containers
- 20% Python scripting
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.