A SAAS company that using visual light communications between LEDs to communicate with smart phones via the device camera, with the goal of delivering indoor location data to an app on the smartphone is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience installing, configuring, automating and monitoring cloud services
- Experience working with Azure
- Experience with cloud-based networking; virtual networks, application gateways, ect.
- Knowledge and understanding of one or more scripting languages
- Experience of design and implementation of IaaS and PaaS solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating and monitoring cloud-based infrastructure
- Participate in systems architecture to create new, innovative solutions based on leading-edge technologies
- Work with development teams to translate requirements into architecture and infrastructure plans that will meet the goals of the company.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.