Senior Front End Engineer/React with Ruby on Rails
A fast growing startup in the SaaS space is looking to expand before the end of the year. Similar to Salesforce, this company provides a platform for enterprise sales team to help with the outbound sales. They’re backed by clients like WeWork, Lyft and Mercer.
With 50 employees, the team wants to add another front end engineer to their 9 engineering team. This person must be passionate about CSS and styling since having a design eye is key for helping with the product revamp. Having modern framework experience is must as the team uses React and Redux. The team is open minded in terms of experience level as long as it’s between 2 and 10 years.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience building out complex, single page applications
- Coming from a startup or at least have worked in a startup before
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Passion for CSS and styling
- Having a design eye
Desired Skills & Experience
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant degree
- React, Ember or Angular experience is a huge plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End
- 0% Back End
- 60% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.