Jobspring is soon moving its website to join parent company, Motion Recruitment, for a significantly improved and expanded user experience. Please go now to

Jobspring Partners: Talent in Action

Lead DevOps Engineer

Apply for this job
Share this:

Lead DevOps Engineer

As peer to peer lending platforms grow, this company is giving consumers access to a fixed asset class that once was hard to tap into. Real estate debt investment returns have proven lucrative for those who want to get involved! This company needs a Lead DevOps Engineer to continue implentation of Kubernetes into their infrastructure, and there is also potential to be converted into a management role.

This position offers be 75% remote work while the other 25% of time would be onsite, with flexibility to be completely remote down the line. This is a fulltime role that offers competitve compensation up to $180k DOE and 100% company sponsored health insurance (vision and dental included). 

Required Skills & Experience

  • AWS Fully Versed
  • Kubernetes Expert
  • Terraform Expert
  • Jenkins or CircleCI for CICD

Desired Skills & Experience

  • Docker
  • Python or Bash, etc.
  • Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics, etc. or equivalent exerience

What You Will Be Doing

Daily Responsibilities

  • 90% Hands On
  • 10% Mentorship

The Offer

  • Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE

You will receive the following benefits:

  • Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • 75% Remote
  • Unlimited PTO
  • Fully Stocked Kitchen
  • Equity packages DOE

Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.


Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.

Apply for this Job

Nadaa Kenanga is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!

Apply to this job
Lead DevOps Engineer
  • Nadaa Kenanga

  • Recruiter
  • Jobspring Los Angeles - NIN

Great! You're interested!

Use this form to send me your resume, and my team and I will review it for this job:

Lead DevOps Engineer

So you know, this isn't the only job like this we're working on. We'll review your resume for every relevant job that comes in!


  • Jobspring Partners

Thank you

Your information has been received.

One of our teams will give it a careful look for the Lead DevOps Engineer job, and for every other relevant position we’re working on right now, too.
If it looks like we can help you out, you’ll hear from us shortly!

Return to Search Results Close

Send to a Friend

If you know someone who'd be interested in this job, send them a link so they can check it out.

Thank You!

Your note about the position number: 397185 has been sent to your friend

Return to Search Results