Staff Site Reliability Engineer / AWS / Palo Alto
One of Palo Alto’s up-and-coming business payment platforms is looking to bring on a Staff Site Reliability Engineer to the team. This company uses a cloud-based platform to control and automate the payments process, making business transactions simple and efficient. As the Staff Site Reliability Engineer, you will drive the migration from on-premises systems to the cloud, as well as design and implement their infrastructure. You’ll also be a part of a fast-growing project to drive continuous improvement by reducing the amount of manual operational work.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience
- AWS experience
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Automation experience (Python preferred)
- Experience with monitoring and application performance management tools
- BS or MS degree in Management Information Systems or related discipline
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with CloudFormation or Terraform
- Experience with regulatory compliance and security
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On Implementation
- 40% Architecture
- 10% Design
- Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Free Lunches
- Team Collaboration Events
- Dog friendly environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.