DevOps Engineer / Azure / Octopus / Docker
A software as a service company that provides efficiency and real-time solutions for education institutions are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team and work on their scalable, cloud-based management solutions. You will be working with a small technical team to build and manage resilient and secure infrastructure for the various application platforms, collaborate with the development and IT teams to build and improve the underlying systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience managing and creating cloud environments on GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Experience scaling, monitoring, managing, and provisioning Linux and Microsoft servers.
- Experience with build and deployment with TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps
- Experience with Terraform for infrastructure as code
- Experience with microservices, Docker/Kubernetes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with ASP.NET
- Experience creating and managing Redis is a plus
- Knowledge of security
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Cloud
- 40% Automating deployments
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.