Front End Architect
This brand-name Ad Agency is looking for a Front End Architect to lead the architecture for an application suite that includes 14 different standalone Single Page Applications. This hire will be responsible for the technical oversight of the whole suite of applications. Different people / groups / companies reach out to this company to have them run campaigns. This platform automates lots of workflows for these campaigns.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 10+ years of frontend development
- HTML wizardry, CSS expertise
- Knowledgeable on complex frontend application design
- Experience interacting with third party interfaces, example Google MAP APIs. Familiarity writing your own APIs.
- Solid development, trouble shooting, bug tracking, and quality assurance methodologies
- Understanding of / experience with unit testing and source code control
- Able to stay ahead of the curve with new and emerging technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working for an Advertising or Marketing company
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Hands On
- 80% Architecture
- Competitive Pay: Up to $110/hour
- Contract Duration: 6 months
You will receive the following benefits on contract before conversion:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.