Senior NodeJS Developer
Want to work on an advanced mobile application with modern design, architecture and tools in a true agile environment? One of our Charlotte-based clients is looking for a Full-Time Senior Node.JS Developer to join their CX Mobile development team! They are looking for Senior NodeJS developers to implement their API middleware.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of NodeJS experience
- Undergraduate degree in software engineering or a related field, equivalent training and experience.
- Highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever you’re needed on the team.
- Demonstrated experience with software engineering fundamentals including object-oriented design, data structures, dependency injection, testable code, and algorithms.
- Able to effectively communicate technical issues in a manner all can understand.
- Effective at laying out a technical vision for your product.
- Able to work with Scrum Masters and Product Owners to prioritize work relative to both delivering business value and addressing technical debt.
- Translates stories into design & code. Develops well-engineered code and test artifacts backed by automated tests
- Research and employs contemporary software development techniques to ensure quality and improve velocity of the team
- Elevates code into the development, test, and production environments on schedule. Provides follow up Production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
- Follows Agile software development methodology. Follows architecture standards and best practices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Visual Studio Code or WebStorm
- RESTful Services (Sprint Boot / Java on AWS)
- CD Pipeline (Bamboo)
- Git (Bitbucket)
- JIRA / Slack
What You Will Be Doing
- Leads in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues. Participates in other meetings, such as those for use case creation.
- Contributes to develop and maintain an inclusive and highly-collaborative environment for the team
- Competitive Salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.