A company that creates software and hardware for point-of- sale technology is looking to hire a new software developer. Located in the heart of Midtown, Atlanta, GA, this company is steadily improving transactions all over the world. This would be an awesome opportunity to advance your career with a world-leading company!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years software development experience
- Bachelor's Degree from 4-year university
- Experience developing in a professional agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on a highly scalable application
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of FE dev.
- Understanding of best React/Angular best practices
- Experience working w/ Node is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Node
- 100% Hands On
- 70% Team-Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Great location in Midtown
- Proximity to great shops/restaurants
- Parking coverage
- Casual dress
- Collaborative work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.