Senior Python/Data Engineer
A popular lifestyle fitness company located in Manhattan is seeking a Senior Python/Data Engineer to develop applications within their established data team.
As a Senior Python/Data Engineer you will work in an Agile deadline-driven environment with a team of ten engineers. This established fitness brand, known worldwide, is consistently growing its user base by deploying the most cutting edge web and mobile applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional development experience with Python
- Experience with Spark or Hadoop
- Understanding of modern design principles (distributed systems, stateless processes, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with AWS and Redshift
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Data Warehousing
- Knowledge of building ETL pipelines from scratch
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80/hour
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.