An enterprise SAAS company located in Glendale is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer on a contract to hire basis for 6 months with options for extension or conversion. They are willing to pay up to $65/hr for the ideal candidate.
Our client is a leading provider of legal software helping customers with Business Formation, Wills and Trusts, Legal advice, and Intellectual Property protection. With their intuitive software platform, our client delivers unmatched services and insights to help anyone with their legal needs. They are looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer to join their team focused on expanding their software build and release pipeline as well as implementing infrastructure as code practices. This candidate will be working in a 50/50 split environment between Linux and Windows based syste,s. The ideal candidate will have a strong background Python and/or Powershell scripting, configuration management experience with Ansible, CI pipeline experience with Jenkins and Git, as well as containerization experience with Docker.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years Experience in a DevOps/Build/Release Capacity
- Mixed Infrastructure experience with Linux and Windows OS
- Strong scripting experience with Python and/or Powershell
- Configuration Management experience with Ansible
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
- Source Code repository experience with Git
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS for Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience working in a C#/ASP.NET Application Stack
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Linux Systems
- 50% Windows Systems
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.