Senior Java Financial Engineer
This global, leading financial company is looking for a senior Java engineer who can hit the ground running in the trading domain. You’ll be coming in and helping set up microservices and implement cloud services, as well as build out their core platform. You must have finance experience and have strong CS fundamentals. Their Chicago team is relatively new, so they’re looking for someone who can help drive the core technical direction of the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of professional technical experience in finance/trading
- Strong Java experience
- Experience with Microservices
- CI/CD experience with Docker/Jenkins/etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Java frameworks (Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, etc.)
- Cloud experience with AWS, PCF, GCP, etc.
- BS+ in CS/STEM/Related
- Startup experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java Back End Development
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Greenfield Development
- Competitive compensation packages
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.