A rapidly growing startup located in the heart of Toronto is hoping to add a sharp senior front end developer to their growing team of developers. The latest member of the team would be responsible for new developments on the main platform. As a senior developer, there will also be the opportunity to serve as a mentor to the junior developers of the team!
This is an opportunity with a non-profit company, that is looking to solve problems that effect several people across the world! If you’re a Rockstar with Vue, Angular, or React apply now! This is a full-time role, paying up to $130k.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience using 1 of the following: Vue, React, Redux
- Experience working on highly scalable applications
- Comfortability working in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Comp. Sci. or related field
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortability developing under deadlines
- Experience developing in an Agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% FrontEnd language of your choice
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 80% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Flexible work options
- Awesome location near several shops, and restaurants
- Casual dress
- Collaborative work environment
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.