California-based innovators are teaming up with Atlanta tech talent to save the planet. Their product reduces emissions by over 50%, and they’re looking for a Python developer to join their national team. If you #CodetoContribute , then this is the role for you.
Join this company as they revamp a $100 billion industry from top to bottom!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or relevant industries
- 4+ years experience in back-end based environment ; full-stack optional
- Best-in-class written and communication skills
- Stay up-to-date on evolving technologies and industry trends
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with data science, data engineering, or machine learning
- Hands-on scripting experience with Python and/or Go
What You Will Be Doing
· 50% G0
· 50% Python
- Experience building web applications on Python
- Experience with end-to-end testing frameworks
- Experience as a member of Software Development teams that own the SDL (software development lifecycle)
· Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Snacks and catered lunch daily, in a beautiful SF office space
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.