Mid-Senior DevOps Engineer / AWS / Python
This Start-Up located in Battery Park is looking to bring on a Mid-Senior Level Devops Engineer to join their team. The team is supporting their infrastructure and helping the development and scaling of new projects to continue implementing DevOps best practices.
The Engineer will partner up with the two other DevOps engineers, the QA Team, and the Developers to maintain their AWS Infrastructure and continue scaling their systems. They work with a lot of various Data-sets on the back end and all of their applications are built in Python, so familiarity working with Python Code is essential.
The entire Engineering team sits together in a separate room in their office to encourage collaboration. You will be given the chance to take charge of automating their infrastructure and architect deployment pipelines with the developers. They are looking for engineers who want to learn, grow, and integrate as part of the team.
- Extensive Linux and AWS Administration Experience
- AWS Cloudformation Automation
- Experience writing, editing, or monitoring Python code
- Jenkins Container Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ansible or Puppet Automation Experience
- Cloud Automation experience with Terraform
- Docker Container implementation
- Kubernetes Cluster Orchestration Experience
- 60% AWS infrastructure Automation and Administration
- 30% Automating Deployments with Ansible and jenkins
- 10% Monitoring and Working with Python Code
- 100% Hands On
Competitive Salary up to $160,000 per year
As an Employee, your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plus matching with no Vesting Period
- Paid Sick Time
- Team building exercises
- Potential Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.