Mid-Senior iOS Mobile Engineer
Work as an iOS Engineer on an exciting project for a suite of mobile applications that are set to amplify the voices of drivers, nationwide, and create a unified eco-centric strategy for charging electric vehicles. You’ll be working alongside a cross-functional team, with two lead engineers and you’ll be working in both Objective-C and Swift. This company has a suite of data-analysis products used to analyze user-shared data of when, how and why certain users prefer certain charging.
Their application is currently the nation’s gold standard for EV Information, and they have an international presence they are looking to grow. You have a chance to be part of a non-altruistic movement that is only growing faster. You’ll need to work on-site five days a week in West Los Angeles, California.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to work with technical requirements, and translate to a large code base
- Advanced Experience: Objective-C, and Swift
- Advanced Experience: Code Implementation Best Practices for a large user-base
- Ability to work well on a cross-functional development team
- Ability to relay all problems/bugs to team leads, to be translated to stake holders
- Ability to work on-site five days a week in West Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors’ of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
- Interest in growing into a lead developer
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% iOS Engineering
- 85% Hands On
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) % Match (TBA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great work/life balance
- Quarterly bonuses, annual reviews
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.