An award-winning SF-based digital consulting firm is hiring a senior (5+ years) engineer to help their established team build best-in-class web and mobile apps for their clients. This company has successfully partnered up with crypto wallets, streaming media giants, and fintech startups (just to name a few) to build highly scalable, user friendly apps. They tend to focus on Node, Golang, and Elixir, but hire tech agnostic engineers. They also use paired programming frequently, so good communication is a must.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software development, including one or more of the following: Node, go, ruby, elixir, or similar.
- Strong understanding of object oriented principles
- Architecture / Design experience
- TDD / Unit-testing experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building high-traffic consumer-facing web or mobile applications.
- Experience learning on the job, or experience with multiple tech stacks.
- Experience in a paired programming environment.
- Strong Familiarity with CI / CD principles.
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Client Side Development
- 90% Server Side Development
- 80% Hands On / Architecture
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Bonus Structure / Profit Sharing
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Dog Friendly Office
- Snacks in the office!
- Annual Conference / Education reimbursement stipend
- Great work / life balance with no weekend hours!
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.