Senior Java Engineer
One of our top clients in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Lead AWD Developer to join their team. This person needs 3-5 years of design and implementation experience. Programming in Typescript and NodeJS is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications.
- 3+ years of development experience in designing, developing, deploying, testing in AWS architecture.
- 2+ years of experience in building, deploying and delivering enterprise-grade cloud-native SaaS applications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Taking ownership and acting with high sense of urgency, this job requires the individual to work closely to achieve project goals
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- AWS Associate Level Certification required (Professional desired)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.