Senior .NET Developer
A top Charlotte client is looking for a Senior .NET Developer that will be apart of an experienced team. This person will be responsible for rebuilding code for the Azure platform and integrating it with a third-party solution. This full-time position is located in Uptown Charlotte.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong C# .NET language programming
- Experience with Web Services, Windows Service, Web API
- Integration development experience (Service Bus, Messaging, MSMQ, SOA)
- Azure app service platform
- ASP.NET Core
Desired Skills & Experience
You have 5+ years of .NET experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% C# ASP .NET Development
- 50% Hands on Development
- 25% Architecture
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to 150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.