Senior Platform Engineer
A local healthcare provider is seeking a team oriented individual with knowledge of both integrating and utilizing web services to enhance productivity for the company. This candidate should be able to write clean, extensible code and improve the frameworks and toolkits used to build and maintain a prosperous stack. As one of the pioneers of the web service team, you would be influencing the long-term evolution of a unique tech-driven healthcare staffing platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years of Flask on Python 2.7 backed by MongoDB, Redis, Nose
- 2 years of React/Redux, Sass, Yarn, Webpack, Jest
- 2 years of Git/GitHub, CircleCI, Heroku, AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Full-stack web development in Python (or Ruby or PHP)
- Experienced in MongoDb and Redis
- The ability to integrate payment systems, providers and other third-party vendors
- The will and motivation to build superior technology and scale it cohesively
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% full stack development (Ruby, Python or PHP)
- 50% GIT, AWS, Etc
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.