Mac Systems Engineer
A long established education provider located in the West Valley is looking for a SME level Mac Systems Engineer to help them build and maintain their growing Mac platform. As more and more internal users switch to Mac products, this individual will be a go-to resource for educating Jr. Level administrators and interfacing with the executive leadership team. This position is a full time opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to run MAC OS on premise and cloud-based with JAMF and JAMF Pro management platforms.
- Professional exposure to Active Directory, TCP/IP networking. Certifications considered a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve wide varieties of client-based issues.
- Ability to automate admin tasks with scripting languages with Python, Perl, Go, Node or alternative.
- 3-7 years of professional experience in Linux/Unix environments with exposure to each phase of system administration.
- Ability and desire to mentor and lead junior staff.
- Comfortability communication complex technical problems and solutions to director level and C-Suite executives.
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Responding to high level trouble tickets
- 50% Mac upgrade, complex software installations, system software planning and budgeting
- 20% Mentoring Jr. Systems administrators
Health and dental insurance plan with HSA medical savings account
Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.