A growing 501c3 located in Tempe Arizona is looking to add on a junior level IT-Support professional to their growing team. This company is a leader in disaster assistance and response. They are rapidly growing across the country and are focusing their internal efforts to building out an IT infrastructure needed to support their growing client base.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of IT Support experience (server and desktop preferred).
- Professionalism to handle sensitive company information.
- Exposure to PC/Laptop, Email, Social Media, SQL, Windows, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Desktop Client, Adobe.
- Must be ability to occasionally lift and move up to 50 lbs.
What You Will Be Doing
- Installing and maintaining physical and virtual servers, network devices and software applications.
- Prioritizing and resolving helpdesk ticket items while documenting and maintaining responsive ticket times.
- Overseeing storage devices for servers, desktops and laptops. Manage and track IT inventory and assets.
- System and device imaging and reimaging.
- Managing replication systems and data backups.
- Supporting network equipment: switches, routers and cabling.
- Supporting network security, antivirus systems and patching.
- Maintaining MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Docuware, ManageEngine, and HRE system.
- Monitor and support LAN, WAN, VPN, wireless connectivity and internet access.
Full Time opportunity with overtime options
Excellent work-life balance
Exposure to new technology and mentoring
Paid Time Off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.