Senior React Developer
A top company in the IoT Industry is growing throughout Atlanta, looking for a new member. They are looking to bring on a Senior Software Developer to their growing team. This person will contribute to the development of our highly scalable IoT platform.
This is a hands-on role with 100% development with the role of taking on ongoing maintenance. Main responsibilities include building out their main Application, designing and developing critical backend components, and working across the web stack and get the opportunity to create change.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science; MS preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience building reliable cloud services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of applications for ensuring high availability and security
- Ability to define CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of deployment strategies using Docker for containerization
- Understanding of infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation etc.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.