Senior Android Developer
This mobile consulting firm located in the heart of downtown Toronto is looking to add a senior Android developer to their team. This company works with brand name firms ranging from small startups to fortune 500 companies and has developed over 300 apps with over 100 million downloads. The current project will have you working on applications that will be used across multiple platforms such as mobile devices, wearable technology, etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of native mobile development experience
- 3+ years of Android experience
- Expert understanding of Java
- Experience with Kotlin
Desired Skills & Experience
- iOS development experience is a bonus but not required
- Published apps in the store
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 3 weeks of Vacation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Great team culture and learning environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.