We are working with a client who provides hosted and managed services located in Phoenix, AZ. Our client is rapidly growing; providing innovative solutions to customers in a variety of industries. A diverse, collaborative, and fun environment to work in, offering flexible work-life balance. This client has multiple projects that is demanding the expertise of DevOps Engineers to join their team.
The DevOps Engineers will be working on multiple projects using AWS. This team will be building out a new environment and migrating existing applications into AWS. The DevOps Engineer must have solid AWS experience to assist with the client’s critical needs.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in an IT, Systems Engineering, DevOps environment
- 2+ years of solid AWS experience working in a professional environment
- Experience using Server Configuration tools like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Scripting experience (Python, Ruby, Perl etc.)
- Containerization experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Strong experience automating CI/CD using technologies like Jenkins and Travis
- Linux experience (Redhat, Centos, Ubuntu)
- Must be able to work within a team environment or individually
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills is a must
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience using AWS
- Experience using Hashicorp tools such as Terraform
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% AWS
- 30% Linux
- 20% Hands on IT Infrastructure
- Managing the Linux Systems environment
- Supporting AWS environment
- Developing systems for CI/CD
- Competitive Salary: 120-140K DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.