A Chicago EdTech company is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer to help develop and implement systems that enable their philosophy of continuous integration and deployment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of software development and/or DevOps development experience
- 3-5 years of experience maintaining a complex, product-focused DevOps pipeline
- Experience with AWS and VPC/networking
- Experience supporting a Continuous Deployment environment
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience using CloudFormation, Saltstack, or other configuration management frameworks
- Experience using Docker and building Docker images from scratch
- Experience with Python, Bash, or other scripting languages
- Experience with git workflows
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Free Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.