Senior / Fullstack / Java Developer
Imagine yourself in a tech corridor in the country’s fifth largest city located in North Phoenix, where you’ll enjoy 300+ sunny days a year while working in an exciting environment that drives my client’s hospitality business. They are hiring for a fulltime Full Stack Software Engineer II to serve as the technical leader for development initiatives. You will primarily guide the team in the design, architecture and actively participates in the development, testing, and delivery of high-quality software. This position can pay up between $120,000.00 and $125,000.00 per year depending on experience with benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture concepts, web/RESTful services, and event-driven architecture.
- Expertise in web and/or distributed application design.
- Experience in Version control such as Git and Stash.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Delivery toolkits such as Jenkins/Puppet.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with one of the mobile technologies like Objective-C or Swift, Android SDK or iOS SDK frameworks is desired.
- Experience with AWS is desired.
- Experience in e-commerce domain and/or hospitality industry is desired.
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban workflows
- Self-starter who solves complex technology and operational problems/issues independently
What You Will Be Doing
- RESTful web services
- 25% Design
- 50% New Development
- 25% Maintenance
- Competitive Pay: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.