Senior DevOps Engineer / AWS / Docker/ Kubernetes / San Jose
Senior DevOps Engineer
A prestigious company in the financial industry is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team at their San Jose location. This company provides a wide array of services including tax, HR, crisis management, and performance improvement. As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will lead DevOps efforts to contribute to many domains – such as cloud environments, CI/CD toolchains, and tooling for digital operations. You will also be a part of a fast-growing project to provide leadership and coaching to more junior engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- CI/CD toolchains (Jenkins, Spinacker, or Teamcity, etc)
- Experience with DevOps tools (Gitlab, Github, Artifactory, Sonargube, or Vault, etc)
- Experience with test automation tools (Selenium or Artillery, etc)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, or Ansible, etc)
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Google Cloud Platform Qualified Developer or Amazon Web Services certifications (Solutions Architect or Developer)
- Become a mentor to junior developers and get a leadership experience
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Gym membership discount
- Great office in Downtown, 360 city view
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.