Senior Backend Python Engineer
Senior Backend Engineer / Python
I'm currently working with a start up in Redwood Shores who is looking to add someone to there back-end distributed systems team. They are currently working on a data analytics platform for company's to stream and get data real time. The co-founders are from the original analytics team over at Facebook and they still work at the company. So if your wanting to work on a a distributed system with large amounts of data this could be a fit for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related technical field) or equivalent practical work experience.
- 6+ years of distributed system programming experience.
- Great understanding of micro-service architecture, version control, and CI/CD process.
- Python, flask or django and postgreSQL
What You Will Be Doing
- Architect, design, and implement backend data micro-services for data analytics platform.
- Design and implement efficient, reusable, testable libraries and services.
- Learn quickly about AI & ML concepts and workflows.
- 80% Development & monitoring
- 20% Team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Gym Membership
- Catered Lunch's (weekly)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.