Senior DevOps Engineer
The second largest professional services firm in the world is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer.
You will be responsible for leading DevOps efforts by implementing DevOps methodologies and modern technologies for product development and architecture.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8+ years in DevOps, Infrastructure, and/or software development
Desired Skills & Experience
- CI/CD Toolchains (Jenkins, Spinnaker, TeamCity, etc.)
- Operations Tools (Splunk, ELK stack, Data Dog, New Relic, etc.)
- Agile software development practices like Scrum and Kanban
- Cloud infrastructure
- Containerization Expertise (Kubernetes)
- Configuration Management tools (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Enabling DevOps tools such as Github, GitLab, Vault, Fortify, Artifactory, etc.
- Contribute to development of team and individuals technical acumen
- Come up with strategis to solve complex technical challeneges
- Coach, train, and supervise staff
· Competitive Salary: Up to $220k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.