Senior Mobile Software Engineer
A major company in the hospitality space is hiring for multiple mobile engineers (across both major platforms) to join their team in the valley. As part of this team you will be responsible for development on their primary customer-facing applications that are used by millions. You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid mobile development environment and ideally hone your skills on both Android and iOS. If this sounds like the move you want to make in your career, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- BS in CS/CE/EE or additional experience, training, etc. in lieu of a degree
- Experience across mobile development platforms – Android and/or iOS
- Java/Kotlin and/or Swift/Objective-C
- SOAP/REST web services
- Service-oriented Architecture and/or Event-driven Architecture
- Git or similar version control
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Quality assurance, CI/CD, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enterprise-grade applications published to a major app store
- eCommerce and/or hospitality experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, test, and deploy commercial grade software
- Follow guidelines and develop documentation
- Mentor-ship of junior engineers
- Continued learning and development – research of new technologies
- Competitive Pay: Up to $130,000/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flex spending accounts (HSA)
- Supplementary insurance – Life, Disability, Pet, etc.
- 401(k) with match
- Variable bonuses
- Free parking and commute subsidies
- PTO – vacation, holiday, sick, personal, maternity/paternity, volunteer
- Employee discount program
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.