Senior Fullstack Java Engineer
The technology arm of a billion dollar company located in the Phoenix valley is hiring multiple senior-level full-stack Java software developers to join their team (including UI-heavy and true full stack). This company has been named one of the top mid-market employers in the US and has seen continued success. In this position you will be working on software that reaches millions worldwide! In this high-transaction, mission critical application team you will get to leverage some of the latest web and Java backend technologies as well as provide guidance to junior developers within the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years or more of PROFESSIONAL experience in software development
- B.S. in CS or similar professional trainings / certifications + experience in lieu of a degree
- High-traffic, consumer facing application experience
- Java, J2EE
- Spring framework – or similar MVC
- Architecture concepts – SOA, Event-driven, REST services
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Unit testing – Jest, Jasmine, JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Source control with Git or similar tool
- Jenkins, Puppet, or similar tools for CI/CD
- Some knowledge of Mobile platforms – Android, iOS, and/or cross platform
- Strong team player – able to collaborate with others, compromise, but also make suggestions
- Perfect communication – oral and written
- Creative thinking and problem solving ability
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS/CE/EE
- AWS - EC2, S3, Lamda, etc.
- Additional Spring tools – Boot (highly preferred), Data, Security, Roo, Batch, Integration, etc.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Flex spending accounts (HSA)
- Supplementary insurance – Life, Disability, Pet, etc.
- 401(k) with match
- Variable bonuses
- Free parking and commute subsidies
- PTO – vacation, holiday, sick, personal, maternity/paternity, volunteer
- Employee discount program
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.