Senior DevOps Engineer / AWS / CI/CD
This Start-Up in the Healthcare space is looking for a Senior Level Devops Engineer to partner with their current DevOps engineer. The team is supporting their infrastructure and building out their AWS Infrastructure as they finish the cloud migration.
The Engineer will continue to migrate their systems to AWS and automate their Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD pipelines. You will play an integral part in standing up and automating Jenkins pipelines, help with the development of tools, implement monitoring tools and practices, and help lead a Kubernetes Migration in the future.
The entire Engineering team sits in their midtown office to encourage collaboration. You will be given the chance to take charge of automating their infrastructure and architect deployment pipelines with the developers. They are looking for engineers who want to learn, grow, and integrate as part of the team.
- Extensive Linux and AWS Administration Experience
- AWS Cloudformation or Terraform Automation
- Experience setting up and deploying Docker Containers
- Jenkins Deployment Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ansible or Puppet Automation Experience
- Kubernetes Cluster Orchestration Experience
- Strong Development background with Python or Ruby
- 60% AWS infrastructure Automation and Administration
- 30% Automating Deployments with Ansible and Jenkins
- 10% Monitoring and Working with Code
- 100% Hands On
Competitive Salary up to $180,000 per year
As an Employee, your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plus matching
- Paid Sick Time
- Team building exercises
- Potential Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.