C# Engineer / MIddleware
A leading company in the city planning and wireless telecommunications space located in San Diego, CA is currently hiring for a C# Engineer with services, database, and networking experience that is responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting and development of head-end system services to create and maintain custom applications.
This organization has been in business for over 15 years and delivers high-end solutions nationwide. They create cutting-edge devices used by cities for specific data analytics. The development team is collaborative and dynamic and they are looking for a good team player with strong communications to be a part of it. This position offers competitive compensation, full benefits, and the chance to work on the latest and greatest technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
• Proficiency in C# and .NET (3 years +)
• Proficiency with databases, SQL queries, T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server) (3 years +)
• Experience with networking, TCP/IP, and SSL
• Exposure to ASP.NET, MVC
• Proficiency with WCF, TPL, LINQ, data serialization, and reflection (3 years +)
• Knowledgeable of C/C++
Desired Skills & Experience
• BS in Computer Science, BS Software Engineering or equivalent
• 3+ years of software systems design & implementation experience
• Experience with client / server systems
• Experience with service-oriented architecture
• Able to show or describe previous work as well as level of involvement in these projects
• Previous experience in developing, maintaining and troubleshooting IoT systems a plus
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.