One of Orange County’s premiere SaaS companies is looking to bring on an IS Compliance Analyst to develop and execute IT compliance testing which includes risk assessments, IT controls and compliance reviews. Additionally, this person will be expected to perform internal reviews and develop risk management strategies to avoid non compliance.
Administers ongoing IT compliance monitoring and governance activities and contributing to various project requests from functional teams to increase operational efficiency.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with ISO 27000, SSAE16, PCI DSS, EI3PA, HIPPA
- Experience interpreting industry and regulatory requirements and authoring supporting controls
- Experience performing third party assurance assessments
- Familiarity with core IT and Information Security Technologies
- At least 3 years' experience working within IT, IT Audit, information security risk, governance, compliance or similar department is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of third party information security assessments and information security is highly advantageous.
- Good attention to detail supported by strong communication skills (both written and verbal) are a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Ability to align risk issues to business solutions is key.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with high expectations
- Strong customer service, leadership, organizational, communication and interface skills
- Knowledge of system and application development process - security requirements
- Experience supporting cloud security implementation a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on risk assessment
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Dental and Health Insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- In-Office Bike Storage
- Fun and Collaborative Environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.