Senior Backend Engineer/Java/Ruby/C#/Menlo Park
Join a company partnering with the giants of e-commerce to change the way customers purchase gifts online. Instead of waiting for a physical package to arrive, the recipient picks things like size and color digitally.
With over 350 clients, this provides the unique opportunity to integrate the native system into hundreds of different platforms, each providing a different challenge.
You’ll be a member of a highly collaborative team, constantly searching for creative ways to solve new problems. You’ll be working on the architecture, design and develop of the platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience with scalable databases
- 3+ years experience developing object-oriented large applications
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with object-oriented language (Java, Ruby, etc)
- Experience with AWS and web infrastructure
- Great communication and collaboration
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Java
- 20% Other
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Yearly bonus