Senior Mobile Engineer
An auto refinancing company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Mobile Applications team. The ideal candidate should have strong experience with hybrid mobile application development with extensive hands on experience with frontend development. This fast-growing team is looking for highly motivated individuals comfortable with working in environments with modern engineering development practices.
If you are looking to showcase your mobile application expertise while working with a collaborative team, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of hands-on frontend development experience
- Experience with iOS, XCode, Swift
- Experience with Android, Java/Kotlin
- Strong expertise in frontend application architecture and responsive web application development that work on Desktop & Mobile
- Agile Scrum development experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Java, Spring, Backend Development
- Frontend application architecture & design skills
- Knowledge about build tools, infrastructure, production deployment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% hands-on coding
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.